Sep 14, 2011

what i wore



i bought a new shirt :) and i like it.  
i told the cashier "this shirt has all my colors!"  
she said "oh my" and looked at me like i'm some kind of freak
yes, it's bright.  and yes, that suits me just fine.
 
shirt- world market 
(a store i stumbled upon in park city, hadn't heard of it before, but it's in one word: awesome)
skinny jeans & belt-  dillards (is this just in utah? idk)
sandals- kohls





i like this crisp pin-striped shirt dress.  it has a little ruffle embellishment across the front, a little puff sleeve and ties in the back.
i pair this dress with legging and cute sandals to finish the look.
shirt dress- thrifted
leggings & sunglasses- walmart
sandals-  american eagle (currently on sale for $12:)



yesterday i went thrift store shopping with my niece and we found a bunch of cute, vintage clothes :)  i just need to alter a few of the skirts and they're good to go. can't wait!
xo- Danielle
pleated poppy

1 comment:

  1. I love your outfits! That top is so bright and cheery :)

    New follower, please stop on by:
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...