Oct 19, 2011

wiww+80's prom dress

I found this vintage 80's fuschia lacey dress at a thrift store for $2.50
It's very 80's right now but I think it has potential.
 so, i immediately got to "work" pinning items that matched my vision:

Source: etsy.com via Danielle on Pinterest
Source: etsy.com via Danielle on Pinterest



so, what do you think? does this fuschia dress have potential?? also, i'd love to hear your opinion on what kind of sleeves you think would be best.

xo- Danielle
pleated poppy
Momma Go Round

3 comments:

  1. I love that fuschia dress! What a great find! I think it perfect the way it is. Just wear some nice pumps with them!

    sherri from SHERRI AMOUR

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..these are really amazing dresses, I love this kind of dresses
    <a href="http://www.frocksandrocks.com/ball-gown-prom-dresses.irs>Prom dress Nottingham</a>

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...