Dec 28, 2011

What we wore- Christmas Day

I bought my girlies new dresses for Christmas. I was so excited to give them to them.  They are all matching in shades of cream and gold, but they're each unique, just like my girls!
Ingrid got a beautiful new giraffe, and Sofia got an awesome pink puppy, Swede got just what she wanted, a back scratcher.



little girls dresses: Kmart 
little girls sweaters: Downeast Outfitters
little girls headbands: Sugar Blossom Boutique
my dress: Downeast Outfitters
my necklace: Pretty Little Me
suit: Bonobos
I hope your Christmas was awesome and amazing! Now, on to the New Year...oh, and my wedding anniversary tomorrow...who's crazy enough to get married in between Christmas and New Years?? oh, that'd be me!
xo-Danielle
ps: a BIG thank you to our photographer extraordinaire!

pleated poppy

11 comments:

  1. So Cute... Love all the fun Pictures..Coming over from the Pleated Poppy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute family. I love the giraffe. I want one of those. I laughed at the puppy. My kids got those too. (I thought I was being creative!) but they think they are donkey's. SO my daughter puts on her cowgirl boots and says, "See ya mom. I got to go ride my donk." :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling family you have! I love the color combo you chose for your photo. Such pretty, feminine dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful family your are! I love these soft shades of color on your girls...and from Kmart! Very nice! Happy holidays! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Super cute pics! I followed you here from The Pleated Poppy. Our anniversary is tomorrow too! How funny is that! Hope y'all have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures Danielle! I love your dress, and that you coordinate well with the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable. I love how you coordinated your girls and didn't make them match!!! You have a beautiful family!

    - Emily @ twogirlstwofriends

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a cute family you have!! adorable. just found your blog through the follower fest at the wiegand's, and i'm your newest follower :)

    XO
    erin

    sweetnessitself.blogspot.com
    come visit me :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Could your sweet family be any more adorable?! I am loving the girls names. So great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet pictures and your girl are gorgeous!

    Happy Anniversary and Happy New Year!

    xoxo
    paige

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable family. I love all the dresses. I hope you have a happy anniversary.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...