Jan 11, 2012

Hello Wednesday

Hi there! If you're visiting from Much Love, Illy, Welcome! so glad to have you here :)
And, in case you're wondering which of those was true... sorry, no full-blooded Cherokee indian, or fluent Italian speakers here but...here are my 3 beautiful little girls!
so, a little about me... I like to blog about family, fashion, crafting and DIY, oh, and I host a weekly linky party every week called Music Monday. But, mostly I like to just spend time with my awesome kids and amazing husband.  In my free time I run my etsy shop oh, and I'm officially/unofficially a wedding planner, too. Yeah, that's a whole other story...


But, anywhoo..today, being Wednesday, I have a fashion post for you.  These new jeans I blogged about last week...but I didn't let you in on their little secret...they came with suspenders.
Yeah, I haven't worn suspenders since probably 1990...and, even as a 7 year old, they weren't cute!  But, I thought I'd give them a try.
Paired them with a little light weight cardigan and my new scarf so that I could distract the eye from the suspenders if I got feeling a bit uncomfortable...


So, I made the mistake of asking my husband what he thought.
"please, sir, I want some more" was his response. ha!

oh, and I LOVE this new shirt I got for Christmas.  It's the most perfect pretty green color, and yeah, I may have worn it 4 days in a row.

What do you think of the suspenders?  I did a quick pinterest search of suspenders only to find a picture of a guy scratching his crotch.  so, yeah, that was kinda awkward. (it was on a board entitled "what a man should look like"  yes. definitely a quality you want to look for in a man.) (btw, that was sarcasm)
OH, Hey! if you didn't know about it,  there's a giveaway going on over at Much Love Illy's blog! You could win two skinny boho headbands such as these...

So, go enter the giveaway! and have a great Wednesday!
xo-Danielle
pleated poppy

6 comments:

  1. L-O-V-E your blog and Etsy shop. Way cute kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the boots!

    New follower from The Pleated Poppy

    www.simply.lovely.things.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The suspenders are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the suspenders! I'm visiting from What I Wore Wednesday and would love for you to join my ABC's of Style challenge at http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your suspenders. You are not the only girl that likes wearing suspenders! Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...