Jan 25, 2012

what we wore- plaid jacket

I bought this jacket back in 2004 when I was pregnant with my first daughter, Swede.  I remember I could barely button it up when I bought it, and couldn't button it up at all a few weeks later!  Now, it's kinda big on me, but I thought what the heck, i'm gonna wear it anyway!
So, I wore it to church with my thrifted skirt, good ol' target boots, and my new red We Love Color tights, which i love! :)
and now, for the cute stuff!
and an after-church tickle-fest :)
xo-Danielle
pleated poppy

19 comments:

  1. I LOVE your outfit!!! Love love love love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the whole look, especially the colored tights. I need to get brave and wear mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your jacket. I adore plaid. People usually make fun of me for it, but I like it a lot. Your whole outfit is super-cute. Well done. And of course, you have a darling family.
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. make fun of you for wearing plaid??no way! i say wear what you love!

      Delete
  4. What a great jacket, love it with the tights!
    Your girls are adorable, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! What a lovely family you have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your recommendation.I want to tell you True Religion Outlet is also a good choice.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...