Jan 4, 2012

wiww- Clearance Rack Clothes

it feels like Christmas was forever ago.  Basically every day since Christmas I've been rocking my new skinny jeans I bought myself.  Yep, that's the best way to get the clothes you want, am I right?
I bought them in November on a trip to Target, they were on clearance for something like $13.99.  I don't like to spend lotsa money on clothes.  The shirt was from Target, too.  It's kinda cool with solid front and back but sheer on the sleeves.  I know it was less than 10 bucks, Target clearance racks rule.
I was just proud of myself to buy myself the stuff like 8 weeks before Christmas and have the willpower to save it in the basement until Christmas.  That kind of willpower I have.  Resisting the Reeses Peanut Butter Cups...that's a willpower I do NOT have!
The boots are old ones that I got at Target way back in 2010.  {pssshhyeah it's 2012 now. WHAT?} Oldies but goodies.  I wear them all the time!
I'm super excited about the jewelry for this outfit!  My grandma made me this awesome turquoise necklace for Christmas!
and, the day after Christmas I went to Claire's and snagged this peacock necklace and really pretty bracelet for a dollar each.  Weird, right? $1 each!? Score!  So, here it is, my cheap-o clearance outfit, whattaya think??
xo-Danielle
PS: yes, all my Christmas decorations are still up...hello, it's only January 4th, people! what's the rush?! ;)
pleated poppy

7 comments:

  1. Love your stripes! That necklace is super cute too! Yay for clearance shopping!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! I like Target (the red circle boutique). I have that shirt too.. So comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE clearance racks too! I bought that same shirt from Target for $6! Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's all really cute. I shop clearance racks too. Actually, 90% of clothes are probably clearance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovin' the stripes, and that necklace looks amazing with that outfit! we would love for you to link up with us on sunday "sunday best". we need some help with ideas on things to wear to church, so any skirts or dresses you would like to share with us would be great! hope to see you sunday!

    -marie
    griffithsrated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wish you best of luck for all your best efforts. clothing racks slatwall display

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...