Feb 29, 2012

grey and yellow

my kids have one-by-one been passing along a mystery fever over here.
they each took their turn thursday thru monday with fever of about 101...
finally tuesday all the kids are healthy
aaaannndddd baby sofia stepped on a screw :(
she was helping daddy out at the art studio
and a board behind his desk had one lone screw in it that we didn't know was there and (ouch)
it went in about a quarter of an inch :(
i took her to instacare & she had to have a tetanus shot.
 she's very brave and the nurse said she's never seen a child that was so well-behaved...
she didn't even cry during her shot. she's such a trooper.

on saturday, i left all the feverish kids with jeremy and went to a baby shower.  I'll have the baby shower pics for you tomorrow.  this is the outfit I wore:

I think the temperature was a cozy 30 degrees, but the wind was CHILLY and it felt like 10 degrees.
This down-filled navy coat is one I thrifted a few years ago.
It's one of my faves because it's super warm, which ya gotta have in UT
I like the yellow contrast stitching
you can also see it here
the shirt is off the target clearance rack.
it must've shrunk...that's ok, it was like $3
you can see it here, too
I include this photo because the Northern Utah Mountains are so pretty :)
Have a happy Wednesday, friends! I gotta run... my baby girl has a sore arm and needs some cuddles!
pleated poppy

3 comments:

  1. Super cute outfit! I like the yellow mustard color alot- I really need a handbag in that color!!

    I found your cute blog via the Live Laugh Rowe blog hop. I am now following via Facebook, Twitter, and GFC. I would love for you to stop by my blog, look around, and hopefully follow along, too!!
    www.bearrabbitbear.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute as a button AS USUAL! :) That striped shirt is the reason I found your blog in the first place. I adore the picture with the "come hither" look on your face. And OHHHH those mountains!!!! Poor little Sofia! I hope she's recovering well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit!! Love the colors and stripes:)

    Poor little baby! That's no fun...I hope everyone is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...