Feb 15, 2012

Little Black Dress & a big ol' headache

Sad V-Day when your wifey drinks as much caffeine as possible yet still falls asleep at 10 in a huddled mass of pain.  Yep, that was me, suffering from a headache that's been here since Sunday.
I remember in PE in grade school doing sit ups & the teacher saying "don't strain your neck"
yeah, i should've remembered that before i did 15 minutes worth of situps on an exercise ball...
bam! headache for days!

I guess I'm okay if I don't drive, don't move my head, keep my eyes closed.  Yeah, that's not gonna work.

I made an appointment with a chiropractor but it kinda scares me because i've seen too many movies and tv shows where the guy kills another guy with a swift twist of the neck.  i don't want the dr. to accidentally do that to me.

me: "What if I'm accidentally murdered by the chiropractor?"
hubby: "i guess it'd be called accidental manslaughter."
me: "that would be pretty awful."
hubby: "yeah, that would be really awful."
such romantic talk for a valentine's day, don'tcha think?? ;)


I wore this, my only little black dress, to church sunday with red tights, as an early celebration of valentines day.

I wasn't really feeling the black shrug thing so when i came home i changed to this colorful chartreuse sweater which is more my style





I wanted to show you how cute the kids looked in their colorful tights but you can't see swede's and ingrid's.  Ingrid's are cute purple and green stripes, and Swede's are camo!  I bought those at Old Navy for 97ç before i had any kids because i thought they were so funny...

Then, Sofia changed into her puppy jammies and pranced around in momma's shoes.
if you don't hear from me soon, it means the chiropractor accidentally snapped my head off mmkay?
pleated poppy

9 comments:

  1. Your kids are adorable and your hair looks really pretty. Your post was the one ahead of mine for wiww. I like how you had a black dress with red tights and I had a red dress with black tights :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are adorable and your hair looks really pretty. Your post was the one ahead of mine for wiww. I like how you had a black dress with red tights and I had a red dress with black tights :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both ways are adorable! I like the shrug best...it shows off your figure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love putting my daughter in fun tights too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the red legs and your little people! I found you from the Pleated Poppy WIWW. This week I'm featuring a cool new denim find called 3x1. Check it out:

    http://www.momtrends.com/2012/02/3x1-denim/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good Sofie, looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this outfit with the yellow shrug. there's something about mustard yellow, isn't there? it's quirky, chic, and hot mama all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the black dress with the red tights. And your girls are just gorgeous.

    http://noplainjanehere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love both looks!! your girls are too cute:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...