Mar 28, 2012

5 things a man should never say to a woman

5 things a man should never say to a woman 

*could you put this stuff away when you're done with it?*

1st of all, i have 3 kids...ya know I'm wiping butts atleast 30% of my life
2nd of all, i'm busy with other things, too, ya know...like pinning things, and hilarious youtube videos --so cut me some slack

*you should go to the gym*

this may be said with kindness in mind.  with thoughts of how many endorphins i'll be subject to.  how glad i'll be that i went.  but anytime you say i should go to the gym i think WTH? where do you get off calling me FAT??

*why are you so grumpy?*

first off, if I am grumpy you should never say so
second off, if you ask me this, & I'm not grumpy, you might get a punch to the throat :)

*did you just roll your eyes?*

ME? roll my eyes? never! *eyes roll*

*is it that time of the month?*

no further explanation  needed. don't. say. this. ever.







dress   f21
cardi   f21
just be necklace  pretty little me
leggings  avon
shoes   kohls
pleated poppy

15 comments:

  1. love the color combo! I need to try it! I'm wearing a skinny red belt I scored at Old Navy a few weeks ago today and loving it. Red has always been a favorite accent color :) and I totally agree with your list...I used to get in so much trouble as a kid when I'd roll my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful. And I agree with your 5 things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of anger in this post. What is it? your time of the.......never mind. Ha Ha! My list of what a woman should never say to a man has only one item and you know what it is. hint: St. Patrick's Day 2010

    ReplyDelete
  4. good LORD you're the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. danielle your so cute! I love the JUST BE necklace...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe so cute :) I read these to my husband and he had a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahaha!!!! Soooo true. And you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol. I couldn't agree more! Super-cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I COMPLETELY agree. Also, I'll add my 6th as, "Are you going to eat all of that?" What? This whole pan of brownies? YES I AM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your list and LOVE your readers comments! haha! I like it best when my man LIES to me and tells me stuff that he KNOWS that I KNOW aren't true. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a story I need to hear Jeremy! Haha....cute outfit Dani!

    ReplyDelete
  12. puhahahahah this is hilarious and soo soo true!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So so cute and so funny! I think my Mr. said a few of these ONCE and never again (I think the daggers look was all he needed for a heads up that he was in trouble.
    Have a lovely weekend!!
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute, I love the red and green! And those are so funny, very true as well =D
    http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so adorable!

    Don't forget to enter The Shabby Apple giveaway on my blog for a chance to enter a dress!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...