Aug 21, 2012

Arm Partay!

Some of us bloggers recently participated in a bracelet swap this summer. It was a fun way to get to know some bloggy friends, and create something fun for somebody. I was linked up to swap bracelets with Chelsea from the blog Blooming Branch. I had so much fun creating some cute bracelets for her but first, let me show you what she made for me!
Chelsea posted this pic on twitter of the progress. I love how she used these cute gold beads! via
Chelsea really knows how to party! Look at all the fun stuff she added to my package!  The kids were crazy about all the confetti and the pinwheels :)
i love the braided pink bracelet.  it wraps around 3 times so it looks like i'm wearing 3

dress: old navy cardigan: forever 21 shoes: TJ maxx
Let me show you what I sent to Chelsea real quick because I really loved making it!

neon, pink, grey and gold DIY bracelets.  I figured out how to make the chevron one HERE
It turned out that the bracelets I sent Chelsea and the ones she sent me were all coordinating colors, which was totally not done on purpose....great minds think alike ;)
If you'd like to see the rest of the bracelets that were linked up check them out here!

pleated poppy

9 comments:

  1. Now i want to make myself one of those braided ones you received and the bangles you made a really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love DIY stuff. Found your blog through the swap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it!! and I love your dress too! and so fun that you two did the same colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, i love the ones you received as well as the ones you sent! such fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny how you had sent each other similar colors, all pretty bracelets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you styled the bracelets!

    Jamie
    greyskysaturday.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your style of dress specially your pink color bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cute bracelets...I'm really regretting not participating in this! Your outfit is so pretty and I would love for you to come link up to my Sunday Style linky party :)

    P.S. Now following your cute blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...