Dec 31, 2011

December chocolate making partay

I can't believe how fast December has gone by.  I'm a little behind, so I'm going to share the chocolate-making good time that we had last week ToDaY! :)



we bought the pine tree shaped mold and colorful chocolates at Joann's and my nieces came over and we had so much fun! We took the treats to parties throughout the week and they were a big hit :)  I've got a gajillion more photos i should post about our Christmas and anniversary and randomness of December...maybe that'll have to wait until January.  Happy New Year!
xo-Danielle
life rearranged

2 comments:

  1. That is such a cute idea! Looks like everyone had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful girls!

    just found you through Mormon Fashion Bloggers! Yay LDS bloggers ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...