Jul 29, 2011

Insta what? Instafriday!

so, here are my beautiful cell phone pic shots of the week!
enjoy!

irish dancers before:


irish dancers after:


parade time! 
these girls represent my hometown #represent!
don't they look cute all walkin' down the street in formation with their pony wigs on?? :)

trying to learn how to ride a bike

we're still in the trying to learn stage

My daughter Swede turned 7 this week!  
opening presents 


I think she's pretty thrilled about these shoes

Swede decided she wanted a smurfday party, so she dyed her hair blue, and made a custom smurfette t-shirt


happy smurfday, Swede!


cell phone pics were limited... more Smurfday photos coming soon!!!
feel free to join me with google friend connect
I promise i won't be too annoying, ha!
happy instafriday!
life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...