Oct 30, 2011

Music Mondays stereo hearts

I've started a tradition over here on the blog: Music Mondays
Each Monday I'd like to share with you a song that I enjoy.
It's a way for me to share what music I'm listening to and, if you have a song or artist you're interested in you can share with me, too!
You can join in with me if you'd like, it's quite fun :)

There are two ways to join me:

1.  Add a Music post to your blog and link back using the Music Monday button (on the right side of the blog)
2. or, just leave a comment here letting me know what music you've been listening to lately, I'd love to hear what's in your ears and get a conversation started about it.  Maybe the music you're listening to might be one of the next Music Monday features

Today I have Stereo Hearts by Gym Class Heroes ft. Adam Levine.  The first time I heard it I didn't super love it, then the more I listened to it the more I liked it.  Then, I watched the video.  If you haven't seen it yet, it's pretty cool.  If you're one of the 29 million people who've watched the video on youtube, sorry here it is again ;)  I like watching the shadows in the video, watch:




So, i'd love to hear what you're listening to these days.  it can be something popular, or something obscure..something reggae, country, pop...whatever floats your boat :) It's all about letting your taste in music be heard, and sharing it with others, whatever your tastes may be.  You can grab the button on the right side of the blog if you want to link up!  or, just leave me a comment and let me know what you're listening to this week :)
xo- Danielle

2 comments:

  1. ha! i didn't like this song the first time either - and then it grew on me! but i def i do love me some adam levine! fun feature, danielle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had an "aha moment" after hearing it a few times that it was adam levine singing there...it may have been (coincidentally) that same moment that the song went in my mind from "hmm, that's an okay song" to..."oh my, i think i really like this song" hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...