Sep 28, 2011

oh, teton park, how i love thee...

so, have you ever been to Grand Teton National Park??
if not, i will take you on a visual journey
if so, i will take you on a visual journey ;)
Mt. Moran

every year my husband's family stays at a condo just out side of jackson hole, wy.
we try to spend as much time in teton park as possible!
and, you see...from a photo like that one up there my husband will make a beautiful painting like this one here #amazing!


it's so beautiful up there right by them there mountains




canoeing and swimming in string lake


 picnicking on the beach






hiking to the bottom of the grand canyon of yellowstone

 and a jaunt to see the hot pots in yellowstone too



oh, and you can't forget about the wildlife!


hiking to water falls







more hiking
oh my gosh, don't we look like we're having fun? love it!


and a lot of this
driving around with binoculars looking for "aminals"


{and there may or may not have been a little bit of skinny-dipping ha!}

it's so amazing to have a place where we can spend time with family surrounded by such beauty, you really feel like you're in the heart of one of God's most beautiful creations.
love that place!
until next time, tetons

 xo-Danielle

2 comments:

  1. Sigh. My favorite place on earth. I felt like I owned those mountians when I lived there. I'm glad your family likes them too. Awesome pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness - such gorgeous photos and what an amazing family! love this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...