Feb 2, 2012

oh, happy day

Happy Groundhogs Day.  
I hope he doesn't see his shadow.  
Today is also my sister-in-laws wedding day.  I've kinda been banned from talking about her wedding, which is too bad. But, I can say we're excited because Sofia gets to be the flower girl.  I'll be sure to take lots of pics...we will be wearing these dresses we got for Christmas because the wedding colors are peaches and creams and golds (I think...)


I hope the little flower girl can handle it, because she tends to get nervous in front of large groups of people.

My contribution to the wedding is the bride's headpiece.  Her wedding dress has pearls across the chest so she wanted pearls in her hair, and again, peach is one of her colors, and she requested the feathers.
 Here's hoping for an eventful, happy day!
xo-Danielle

Creations by Kara

10 comments:

  1. What a GORGEOUS headpiece! Good work:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The head piece is beautiful! Good luck to the little flower girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, what pretty dresses! Hope the wedding is beautiful!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  4. new follower! thanks for stopping by my blog. :-) i love the headpiece. so very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job!! And I love that picture of your family. You're all so darn beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post :)
    Thank you for linking up, this week’s “Craft, Create and Inspire” linky is up, hope you can stop by and link up another fabulous post...
    Claire xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful headpiece! Love your family photo.
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...